Can't Touch This.

posted on: Thursday, September 13, 2012

So Colleen and I took a major risk today and walked down the Athens Railroad....all for the sake of these blog pics!! After running through the scary parts and Colleen getting ambushed by an army of angry ants, we survived to take some fun pictures. With the perfect weather we've been having in Athens lately you can't help but smile while you're walking down the street. Today I pulled on my MC Hammer jeans, borrowed Colleen's shirt, and have continued to have a extremely comfortable day!

Tonight I'm off to a friends birthday extravaganza at the Athens local brewery Terrapin, and I've heard it a good ol' southern party! Daniel and I even get to bring Buster :) 






I hope everyone's having a wonderful sunny day wherever you are! 

{Outfit Details}
Shirt: Urban Outfitters (borrowed from Colleen)
Pants: H&M
Necklace: Gift from Daniel's Mom :)
Sunnies: MuiMui
Shoes: Bambo from Heery's of Athens
Purse: Lancome

xo A



  

3 comments:

  1. Cute flats!!))
    -Love
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit!! Such fun colors! I am your newest follower and would love to follow each other!

    xo, ciara
    http://thecrosscontamination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my blog Irina!

    ReplyDelete

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.