Weekend Recap:: I bleed Red and Black

posted on: Monday, December 3, 2012

Good morning everyone! I hope your weekends treated you well and that you enjoyed our 
first few days of December! It's finally Christmas time! Yippeeee! 

This weekend UGA played their hearts out in the SEC Championship and unfortunately we had to tuck our tails under as the final score showed that Alabama had won.  The game was well played and I loved the spirit we showed both on television and yelling in front of our TVs at home. 

I represented my school in our colors this weekend and enjoyed a stroll on UGAs beautiful North Campus.
Thanks for stopping by, I'll see you later this week!

xo A





{Outfit Details}
Shirt: F21
Sweater: Express
Beanie: Made by the Women at Isle of Hope UMC
Pants: New York and Co.
Shoes: Gomax from Red Clover Boutique of Savannah, Ga
Sunnies: ARC of Savannah, Ga
Clutch: J. Crew
Accessories: Michael Kors, Entourage of Athens, and vintage
Polish: Nicole by OPI, Kourt is Red-Y for a Pedi

Photos by Katie Coon

2 comments:

  1. Great style! I love the clutch :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristine! It's a special find from J. Crew :)

      Delete

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.