Floating On Air:: A Love Story and a Hat

posted on: Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The cool weather has finally shown up in Athens, and hopefully it is here to stay! 
I think it's the first time I've ever said this...but I'm excited for chilly weather, 
chunky sweaters, and the excuse to drink as much hot cocoa as I want :) 

This past Monday was a special day for my boyfriend and I. We have officially been together for a year, starting from the day he said, "You wanna be my girlfriend?"...and I said "Yes :)" It's been a wonderful year, in fact it doesn't even feel like a year, but it's been perfect, and I hope we have another year together even more wonderful than the first!! Moving on past the gushy stuff, all in all we had a wonderful night dining at Last Resort, and he gave me my new favorite hat, which I had the joy of wearing today! 
I felt Parisian, and straight out of the 20's! I finished off my eclectic look with
 a lovely cardigan embodying the stylish oxblood color for fall.

I hope your day was beautiful, thanks so much for stopping by 

xo,
    A





 


{Outfit Details}
Hat: Gift from Daniel, Pitaya of Athens, Ga
Scarf: Shop in Helen, Ga....I forget the name!
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft, borrowed from Colleen
Shirt: Villa L, hand-me-down from Sophie :)
Skirt: Brooks Brothers 
Tights: George
Boots: Bandalino
Purse: Pitaya of Athens, Ga

Photos by the lovely Katie Coon of Katie Ann Photography

4 comments:

  1. Love the bag, beautiful background.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the hat! Congrats on celebrating one year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice outfit!!!

    mypurpletale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.