Warm::Cool

posted on: Thursday, February 28, 2013

While most of the trees are still naked, the sun is now trying to poke out and announce the early signs of Spring. 
Over the past few weeks I have been working on a Darcy makeover, and I can't wait to share the final product with you all as I journey into more fashion, DIYs and recipes, and shopping!

These pictures were taken last week (sorry for the delay!) when I was enjoying a weekend back up in Athens. 
The sun came back out, making me so excited for Spring...funny you always want what you don't have. 
I can't wait for sunny days, warmth without a sweater, and picnics in the park.
What is everyone looking forward to most this Spring? Lawd knows I can't wait!

xo A


Sweater: J. Crew (Check out new solid versions HERE!)
 Undershirt: F21
Pants: NY Collections
Scarf: Gift from Miky
Bracelets: Gap, Anthropologie, Willy Jay's of Charleston
Earrings: Gift from Liz
Boots: Steve Madden Bankker Boot, now on SALE!
Purse: H&M
Sunnies: ARC of Savannah, Ga
Lips: MAC Rebel Lipstick
Polish: OPI Pink Friday

1 comments:

  1. love your accessories in your outfit! add a great extra touch!
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.