Lady Like

posted on: Wednesday, March 6, 2013


Hi everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying a productive week thus far...I am so happy to announce that I have officially accepted a position with Anthropologie at their new store opening in Greenville, SC!! I am beyond excited to be working for such a marvelous company, and I can't wait to share my adventures of discovering this wonderful city in the near future! 
I have been busy all day looking at apartments...yay for decorating :))
Any suggestions for moving to Greenville?? Restaurants? Hidden treasures?? Tell me about it! 
xo 
   A


{Outfit Details}
 Sweater: American Eagle 
Skirt: Gianni Bini
Shoes: American Eagle 
Purse: Francesca's
Tights: F21
Jewelry: Entourage, and GAP (gifts from Rebecca)
Sunnies: ARC of Savannah, Ga
Polish: L'oreal, "Butterfly Kisses"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.