Edge of 17

posted on: Monday, March 11, 2013

 Hey everyone, I hope that you all had wonderful weekends! Did anyone try the Deer Skull DIY??
I am happy to be back in Savannah after a weekend of travelling and searching for apartments!
Officially decided on a place in Greenville I can't wait for a slew of DIY projects to come, 
and am already brainstorming on things to share with you!
This week I'm planning to wear green in honor of the upcoming St. Patricks Day holiday! 
Keep a look out for my St. Pats outfit inspiration's
xo 
   A


{Outfit Details}
Jacket: Tinley, from Entourage of Athens, Ga
Sweater: F21
Turtleneck: Express
Jeans: BDG, from Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Gomax, from Red Clover of Savannah, Ga
Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Willie Jays of Charleston, Sc
Purse: Francesca's 
Sunnies: ARC of Savannah, Ga
Rings: Vintage and Charleston Street Market

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.