Concrete Jungle

posted on: Tuesday, April 10, 2012

One of the greatest things about Spring in Athens is the fabulous greenery! I felt very European today wearing some of my Easter weekend finds. Daniel's mom gave me the chunky red necklace, and my shoes were a find from the SCAD International Festival this past weekend on Broughton in downtown Savannah. Feeling like red has been my color so far this year. Make sure that when pairing different patterns (like my shoes and scarf) that the colors compliment, don't want to look like a hot mess trying out a new trend!!





Outfit Details:
Jeans: Anoname from Geneology in Pooler, GA
Shirt: JCPenny
Scarf and Purse: Street vendors in Italy <3
Sunglasses: Mui Mui
Shoes: SCAD International Festival
Necklace: c/o Daniels mom :)
Bracelet's: Tiffany's and Co., Dillard's, Premiere Jewelry
Watch: Fossil

Compliments to Miss Mandy Gilbert for taking my pictures 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.