I Believe in Pink...All shades of Pink

posted on: Saturday, April 14, 2012

I have the blessing to have truly wonderful friends...
and they happen to be extremely photogenic and stylish!
For this post I had the pleasure of styling the lovely:
Kathering Larsh (featured here) and Megan Faulkner.
They were my muses in this amazing vacant lot, with the perfect amount of graffiti. 
I hope you all will have a great weekend and that this post will bring you style inspiration!
Love to all
xx A












Outfit Details Megan:
Dress: Pitaya Athens, GA
Shoes: Bandalino
Necklace: Jcrew
Watch: Micheal Kors
Bracelets: Dillards, Vintage bangles
Purse: Entourage Athens, GA

Outfit Details Katherine:
Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Entourage Athens, GA
Earrings, Bangle, and Shoes: F21
Purse: Target
Watch: Charming Charlies

Love you both! Thank you so much xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.