Blank Slate

posted on: Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Tuesday everyone! Since I have my internship from Tuesday to Friday, Tuesday's are my new Monday's. So after a wonderful weekend of leisure, I had to be wide awake this morning! I dove into all the markdowns that needed to be addressed in back stock at Anthropologie from the weekend, all the while still pulling off a maxi! Ha! It wasn't the most convenient thing to be wearing while climbing up and down a ladder but I somehow made it work. 

So this is my Tuesday shout out to all the women out there who work it in their heels and pencil skirts all day, everyday. We are so awesome :) 





{Outfit Details}
Dress: E. J. Scandals, Savannah, GA
Scarf: Vingtage 70s, c/o Mom 
Necklace: Gifted from Mom 
Shoes: JCrew
Bag: Italian street vendor :)

xo A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.