Glitz

posted on: Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hey everybody! Today was another busy day at Anthropologie, and another busy day of back-stocking for me, I'll have to get a picture of me in my role of behind the scenes action! Work was great, the weather was great, my workout was...hard, but I am loving the Queen City. Here's a few pics of my styles for today...decided to go for some shimmer and my first try at the fabulous sock bun! It was so easy I can't believe I am just now joining the band-wagon!?? 

I hope you all had a fabulous day as well! Thanks so much for reading, xo A


{Outfit Details}
Shirt: Dillards
Skirt: F21
Necklace: Geneaology Boutique, Pooler, GA
Shoes: Sam Edelman, Globe Shoe Co., Savannah, GA
Sunglasses: Mui Mui

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.