Hipster Filter

posted on: Thursday, February 2, 2012

One of the perks of being a college student is having fabulous roommates and seeing fashion inspiration everywhere on campus! So for Thursday's here on out I will be featuring one of my friends in their finest fashions! This week I'm featuring the lovely Katherine Larsh with her hipster chic finds. This morning she taught me how to fishtail her hair, and I am now obsessed with the look! It's simple but stylish, the perfect way to finish off her look. These pics were taken at the Veteran's Memorial Garden in Athens, enjoy!

xo A








Outfit Details:
Jeans and Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Shirt: Thrifted
Scarf: Target 
Glasses: Kate Spade (Miranda Glasses)
Bracelet: Etsy (Sold by JenniJewel)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.