I Mustache You A Question

posted on: Saturday, February 18, 2012

Greetings all! Blogging from Athens on this rainy Saturday night, enjoying a lazy night in after a long week. Today was a studious one since I have so much coming up this week I am beyond busy with school and in addition to that Athens First Annual Fashion Week is coming up too!! I can't wait! But tonight to wind down from the day Katherine and I painted our nails....enjoy ;)

 I painted Katherine's nails with Revlon Nail Enamel in "Dreamer"

After about 30 minutes (or once nails are completely dry) I drew on all 
different styles of mustaches using a ultra-fine point Sharpie... a oui oui!


The finished product for both Katherine and I
I used Milani Nail Art "Juicy Glo" as the base
Essie "Fiji" for the tips
and
Sephora by OPI "Only Gold for Me" for the accent finger 

xo my loves A



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.