Tweeds and Stripes

posted on: Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Monday everyone! This past week was a busy one, and I was blessed with the opportunity to go home to Savannah to see my family and friends this past weekend! This week I am back in Athens and the weather is chilly! I love this berry shade and I feel like it is the perfect color to use to add some spice  to your winter wardrobe. Mixing different prints by using similar colors is a major trend that has carried on from fall to winter! I love how these stripes compliment the tweed.

xo to all,
A






Outfit Details:
Shirt: Madwell
Sweater: Anthropologie 
Jacket: Adriana, from Cherry Picked Consignment's
Pants: Calvin Klein Jeans - c/o Rachel Ritchie 
Boots: Forever 21
Jewelry: 2 are friendship bracelets, middle bracelet is from Seeds of Hope
Belt: Thrifted 

Photo's c/o the lovely Colleen Dittmeier

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.