My Talented Brother!

posted on: Thursday, February 2, 2012

Goodmorning everyone! Even though this is my creative outlet as a fashion blog, I love the chance to brag about the accomplishments of my family from time to time...
My brother, Patrick Mastrianni, is working as a Spring Intern this year at the Savannah Chamber of Commerce for the Sports Council. Each year they bring us events like the Hockey Classic, The Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf Tournament, and this past year they brought for the first time, the Savannah Rock & Roll Marathon which I had the pleasure (and agony) of participating in. They bring a lot of activity to Savannah and he is loving the internship thus far! This past week they gave him the chance to kick off Black History month with a guest blog article featured on Savannah Secrets. I believe he did a wonderful job with the article and I hope to participate in some of the events listed once I'm back at home!
As for fashion I plan to bring you something fresh this afternoon! Stay tuned!
xo A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.