polished sass

posted on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013

goodmorning folks! 

i am back in action after a relaxing weekend filled with a visit from my beau, and a breakfast date with my brother... needless to say, what a wonderful weekend! 

lately i have been scouring the pages of all of the fall fashion editions of magazines. i cannot wait to start pulling out my fall pieces, however that may happen later rather than sooner down here in the southern heat. this shift dress is the perfect pop of color, and according to lucky magazine bright pinks mixed with rich navy's and black's will be quite the popular trend this fall! i'm looking forward to playing around with this bright piece!

thanks for stopping in, and make sure to follow to stay up to date on all things darcy

xo,
     A


{outfit details}
dress: kate spade outlet
boots: cedrina by aldo
necklace: j. crew
tote: kate spade outlet
sunnies: anthropologie
watch: michael kors
bangles: kate spade, anthropologie, gift from patrick (my bro!)

photos by Katie Coon

2 comments:

  1. Ok I love your dress!! Pink is everything to me.

    Luba

    www.lubalovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks luba! it's probably the brightest thing i have in my closet :) thanks for reading xo

    ReplyDelete

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.