Merry happy

posted on: Wednesday, October 23, 2013


hi friends!
so sorry about the delay to the start of my week with blogging! i had such a wonderful weekend with darling friends who came to visit, along with my dashing boyfriend. we spent the weekend out dancing, eating, and being merry…
it was perfect, and i’m still slightly on my weekend high of happiness.
today fall is truly in the air with crisp wind rushing around along with rustle of the leaves.
i love how the leaves turn into my photo props during the fall :)
today my key casual pieces were highlighted by my new red lip love, Beso by Stila…
i don’t think i’ve ever had a more perfect red!
i hope your wednesdays were wonderful, thanks so much for stopping by!
xo, 
      A


{outfit details} 
shirt: bordeaux
skirt: hei hei 
keds: kate spade, similar here!
clutch: j. crew
lips: beso, by stila
hat: entourage clothing and gifts
watch: fossil

pics by katie coon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.