Scarf Challenge:: Day 2, Workin' Overtime

posted on: Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hey y'all,

I hope everyone had a great day! Here in Athens everyone is getting down to business with mid-terms coming up which mean there is chaos in the air. At the Miller Learning Center some students go so far as to bring their sleeping bags and camp out in a private study room, it gets intense! Luckily for us fashion majors we just get bombarded with lots of projects...lots, and lots of projects. 

But even though there are lots of projects I still like to do my little "project" just 
to give me a moment of peace! I hope you all like my project, aka my blog, and that it 
inspires you to get creative with your wardrobe. 





As Ms. Coco Chanel says "A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future."
So I'll put on my perfume and get back to my future...or for now just all those projects.

xo A

{Outfit Details}
Scarf: J. Crew, gift from my brother
Shirt: UGA Student Project
Dress: E. J. Scandals of Savannah, Ga -- checkout their Facebook pg HERE
Shoes: Rue 21
Belt: Vintage
Necklace: Anthropologie and gift from my dad
Purse: Private Gallery of Athens, Ga
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: J. Crew, F21, and vintage

Photo's taken by Maggie Lynn Siddons

2 comments:

  1. I miss you, pretty girl. Great idea, using the maxi dress under the blouse to make it a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mom! I love how versatile this dress is :) Great find, love you

    ReplyDelete

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.