Scarf Challenge:: Down the Rabbit Hole

posted on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What is it about rabbits that makes them so darn cute? 
They're cute in real-life, in cartoons, and even on my little scarf :)

I couldn't help but give my little bunny a close up when we were taking pictures, and I love how this scarf could double as a second collar for my off-white blazer....whoever decided no white after Labor Day was wrong!
I think that white is such a beautiful color to wear during the fall and winter, 
it just brings a fresh light into a woman's wardrobe! 

I hope the day's going well for everyone, and that you'll dare to wear white with me this season!

Don't forget about the giveaway! It closes on Sunday, and Flirt gave you all some amazing scarves! 

xo A






{Outfit Post}
Scarf: Vintage
Jacket: Cartonnier from Anthropologie
Shirt: Ric Rac from Anthropologie
Jeans: Level 99, Lilly Skinnies from Anthropologie
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Steve Madden, Bankker Boot
Jewelry: Vintage, Seeds of Hope, Private Gallery, F21
Purse: Italy Street Vendor

Photos by Katie Coon

1 comments:

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.