Scarf Challenge:: Day 5, Parisian

posted on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Tuesday everybody! Since Fall has finally starting showing up in the South, and I'm still feeling pink from the weekend I decided to throw on (probably my 2 favorite) purchases as an intern: my embroidered sweater with pink accents, and my geometric pink and black wedges.

I love mixing prints, and the pinks in both pieces we perfect to mix with the neutral navy pants.
Surprisingly all of the colors compliment each other
bringing the outfit a nice unexpected twist from head to toe! 





{Outfit Details}
Scarf: Vintage
Sweater: Guinevere from Anthropologie
Pants: Cartonnier (similar HERE)
Shoes: To Be from Anthropologie
Purse: Private Gallery of Athens, Ga
Earrings: Entourage of Athens, Ga

Photos taken by Sam Janjua of Exotic Focus 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE picture number two! you are GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. '2' is a beautiful face and well-crafted portrait

    ReplyDelete

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.