Scarf Challenge:: Day 3

posted on: Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hey everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather we had on Saturday! This weekend I had the pleasure of heading back to Charlotte, NC; I visited with my Aunt for the weekend as well as participated in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. The morning started out early, but the early wake up call was worth every minute. There were thousands of men, women, children, and even dogs, that showed up in pink to provide support and awareness for such a wonderful cause. 

The Charlotte Race/Walk alone raised $1.1 million, and had ~17, 000 participants!
It was so uplifting and beautiful to see the women who were healthy again after breast cancer, but also to see women there that were fighting for the lost cause of some one else. Every dollar raised helps toward finding a cure and oh boy, I hope they do. 

God bless all those who are still fighting today, have lost the fight, or have finally come through to beat cancer, believe me I know how hard the fight is. I'm blessed to still have my father, he has managed to beat cancer 3 times now, and he's still not backing down.

Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed day and week!
I'll see you soon,
xo A

My beautiful Aunt Rachel! Repping her company, Little 


Precious pup with painted nails and a tutu :)


.....Not as precious when a full-grown man does it....



Look at all that PINK!!



A beautiful survivor, celebrating her fight!


Our team! Me, Rachel, Linda, and Nancy


1 comments:

  1. Go PINK! Y'all are awesome. Beautiful, strong and happy ladies! Thanks for representing what is good in the world. Monica

    ReplyDelete

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.